Codes for Containment Including 40 CFR 112
110% Double Wall
Containment for 275 and 330 gallon oil tanks.
TANK TUB Basin & Lid
110% Secondary Containment for 275 & 330 Gallon Tanks
Basin & Lid – 85″ long x 36″ wide x 60″ tall
4 Galvanized Steel Plates for tank let support
Lid easily opens after installation for complete inspection
To increase the efficiency and decrease the liability of a 275v or 330v gallon storage tank.
- UL Listed-Two piece construction made of space age Dura-Vinyl.
- Meets & exceeds EPA requirements for 110% containment for both 275v and 330v oil tanks.
- Meets & exceeds NFPA requirements for 110% containment for both 275 and 330v oil tanks.
- Qualifies as a containment dike under NFPA 31
- Protect your tank from the elements including rain, snow and winter wind chill.
- An attractive addition to any home.
- Easy to install with new or existing oil tanks.
- Free standing design allows for quick and easy installation.
- Heavy Duty – Weight:189lbs.
- Lid opens up 85 degrees when installed for easy access.
- Tank legs stand on galvanized steel plates.
- Provides containment installed with or without the lid.
- It has a 20 Year limited warrantee
- Unit contains 585 gallons (less tank)
- Molded out of High Density MOBIL POLYETHYLE NRA-235
- Melt index 190 Degrees Celsius
- Low temperature brittle impact (-40) Degrees Celsius
- Water Tight Design
- Gasket kit provided
- Predrilled condensations drip holes in lid
- Fill & vent pilot holes for trouble free installation